I'm in love with how obsessed Lincoln is with trains! We could have easily predicted it since we live next to train tracks, grandpa has toy trains, and "choo-choo" is so fun to say.
Even though it was a lovely 95 degrees out today we could wait no longer to let Lincoln experience the fun that is Railroad Park!
Luckily, Lincoln's fellow train enthusiast (grandpa) and grammy were able to join us for the first ride.
Since he seemed curious, I took him on the carousel and he was not having it... I'm afraid he has an aversion to horses.
He seemed annoyed we would ride anything other than the obvious. Sheesh! Won't make that mistake again!
After a second train ride we cooled off at the little ice cream shop and what did we find?... more trains! Which of course were tough to take him away from.
Needless to say, we will be back.








No comments:
Post a Comment