Thursday, October 31, 2013

Not Just a Baby Anymore

We got our family pictures taken! 

Lincoln was such a good sport (as usual) and now I have something to put on my walls. Yes, we have lived in the house for a year and a half now...

 Having a baby makes the holidays so much more exciting. And lucky for me, this little guy makes it so easy go places on occasions such as, visiting the pumpkin patch at Schnepf Farms.
 My sister who lives all the ways across the valley came with her girls to stay with me over the weekend and be my buddies at the farm. 

We got our faces painted (even Lincoln) 
 ate nachos and cotton candy



 and picked out our pumpkins.


 I had the greatest little babysitters the whole weekend.

When Lincoln woke up from his nap we asked the girls to go into his bedroom and talk to him and keep him company until we could come get him out of his crib... this is what we found. He seemed a little confused...
Makes me wish my sister lived closer.


Usually when I put Lincoln on the floor, I put him on top of a blanket to catch the spit up that inevitably always comes. Lately, he's been getting a good grip on it before he starts rolling across the floor. 


Needless to say I don't usually go too far before I hear his protests at being tangled. Might be time to retire the blanket and just get my carpets shampooed.


This kid has become more and more mobile every day. Before going into the kitchen to make dinner, I set Lincoln into his bouncer (like I usually do). He constantly kicks the edge because he enjoys hearing the thud of the motor bounce around inside its case. After NOT hearing this sound for about 30 seconds, I peeked around the corner and saw this! 
How did he get out of his bouncer? And why isn't he crying from what was most likely a tumble?
 I have no idea. All I know is I have a very happy baby.
And yes, that is a shot of this kiddo attempting to crawl.


 Following the theme of Lincoln growing out of the old and into the new, here is his new highchair. Once it became a two man effort to get him out of his Bumbo, we decided to make the change. 
Here he is like a cool "big" kid chillin at the table...

 And here he is, hard at work, filling his diaper.

 Just 6 months and I'm already a proud mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment