I am almost 19 weeks along and feeling pretty good. Up until 15 weeks I was still nauseous and tossing my cookies from time to time. I learned quickly that my first pregnancy was WAY easier! Having a toddler want your constant attention is so much more demanding when all you want to do is sleep. I had to get used to Lincoln's face sitting 2 inches from mine as I upchucked into the toilet. For whatever reason, he was very curious about what was going on... He would then imitate me, flush the toilet, turn the lights out and leave. Not annoying at all.
Yesterday we went to the doc to get the ultrasound and found a healthy, constantly moving baby.
My awesome sister offered to make us a cake and have a fun little family gender reveal party.
So we had our ultrasound tech tell my sister the sex over the phone, then had to wait. all. day. long.
But it was well worth the wait. I LOVE surprises and it made everything better to have to whole family involved (3 siblings were on FaceTime).
The cake was filled with colored chocolates that indicated male or female, obviously. So as we cut a piece the candies spilled out to reveal the secret...
Another little boy!
During our little photo shoot, Lincoln refused to hold still/ be cooperative.
And as some moms may understand, boogers don't look cute in photos, so I think I may have made it worse...
We decided to give up on the idea that Lincoln would be present in all of the photos.
THEN we had the problem of actually getting our bubbles in sync haha! But we eventually got there.
Ken said that I didn't need to physically pop the bubble for the sake of the picture.
Well, atleast it was authentic.
Cannot wait to meet this little man!






















No comments:
Post a Comment