Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Celebrating Lincoln



Celebrating Lincoln's birthday all weekend was easy. He is so happy go lucky and easy to please, it made for a lot of fun. I scheduled a tour at the nearby fire station and was told there was a chance they would be on a call and not be able to keep the appointment. I hoped for the best and of course, my luck, they weren't there. So we took home a group of disappointed little boys. But, since I won't give up that easily, after opening presents and blowing out candles, I drove back over there and rang the bell (never thought they would have one of those). A big fireman answered and I sheepishly asked if he  would let us come back and try again. I felt like a crazy lady because I kept asking if he was sure and not just saying yes to be nice, but I wasn't about to let Lincoln's firetruck party go by without a real firetruck!








Unlike the last two birthdays, Lincoln tore through every present with gusto.





Lincoln jumped in his fancy new iron man costume and the party drove back to the station.








HEAVEN!



That night we had the best burger, chicken and fries at Shake Shack with our favorite peeps...


 Foosball with Uncle Ian...

And Kung Fu Panda on the car ride home.
This picture kills me because Lincoln looks like a little adult here. It's like I'm getting a glimpse into the future (shedding a tear).








Sunday was Lincoln's actual birthday. Star Wars Play Do from Tara and Eric was a hit! Ice cream cake, playing with Baba and Jiji,  and mom getting a much needed Brazilian Blowout. Happy Birthday to my sweet little force of nature!
Thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate our little 3 year old.  This little family feels very loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment