Ken finally finished his bachelor's at Arizona State University and walked on Thursday, May 12 at 8 a.m. It was an early morning for him since his classes were usually later in the morning, but he made it ok. He graduated with a major in Business Communications and a minor in Japanese. Now he just needs to get a good job to start putting bacon on the table!
Here's Ken posing with his friend Steven Hale.
Here's Maddie sporting the graduation cap. Possible future graduate of ASU?
Ken posing after his first job interview post-graduation with Rossmar and Graham where Steven works.
More pictures soon to come!
Yay! You updated! I did not even recognize my husband. I think it is a mixture of the lighting and the fact that he looks so big next to Ken.
ReplyDeleteGood job, Ken!
ReplyDeleteこれはお母さんの友達からのコメントです。
ReplyDeleteここのアカウントを持っていないので
これに入れようとして出来なかった・・・と
お母さんのブログに入れてきました。
こんどお母さんのブログから一緒に
彼女にコメントしてあげようね。
Hello
My name is kimiko yagame
I am your mother’s friend
I live in Japan
I can't speak English
I’m sorry